Buy Airtime or Data Bundles - Available Nationwide, Click on Banner to Buy Now!!!
Welcome to Aimeagles SMS Portal
Are you looking for a direct, cost effective, most engaging, very concise and immediate channel that does not require internet access to reach your customers? With a 98 percent open rate, SMS gets your messages read faster than any other channel!
Now you can get active phone number databases categorized for your targeted audience such as: phone numbers of pastors in Nigeria, Lagos youths, car owners, universities, oil and gas workers, NYSC, Lagos street by street, all states in Nigeria, all local governments in Nigeria, nationwide database and many other categories with 100% return on investment(ROI) at a very affordable cost.
Why use SMS marketing? Why not use Radio, Television or Newspaper for my campaign?
- 9% of Nigerians watch TV daily
- 26% of Nigerians listen to radio daily
- 6% of Nigerians read newspapers daily
- Less than 10% of Nigerians use the internet daily
- Over 60% of Nigerians use GSM phone daily.
One may do newspaper advert, radio jingling, television show, online campaign and people would not be fully engaged but if you send SMS, more than 98% of people will receive it because SMS does not require internet connection and every phone has SMS capability.
Send quick SMS to notify your clients, team (members), staffs & customers about the date and time of that captivating events, initiatives, product or service launch, price changes and general reminders.
Keep your customers in the loop with news on what’s on in your organisation, send them good wishes during festival periods, through our SMS platform.
Boost sales through promotions:
Want to give sales a boost during low season? Why not create promotions and let people know about them via text messages (e.g. 2 drinks for the price of 1, happy hour, discounts, etc.). You can also check the results and efficacy of your SMS promotions.
What if you have no mobile numbers to send bulk SMS to?
1. If you have a website, by adding a registration form where users can enter their mobile numbers.
2. By asking for mobile numbers from customers upon entrance to the shop/office/business centre.
3. We also have access to over 80 million active GSM phone numbers of people in different locations of Lagos and other states in Nigeria, including special phone number databases of parents, clubbers, students (Unilag & Yabatech), Musicians, Actors/actresses, Models, Lawyers, Accountants, Businessmen, Contractors, Politicians, Real Estate Brokers and Fashion Lovers.
Our portal delivers sms to any number irrespective of DND status and volume.